Friday, 30 October 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT LAYOUTS 17 AND 18

Almost finished sharing my counterfeit kit layouts for October, can anyone believe it's almost November?  

This layout used a background paper that I never thought I'd use, which is always a positive, I also punched some stitching holes in circles on the layout. 

Photo taken in front of another sculpture at Chatsworth's Beyond Limits exhibition, with me and said 15 year old, have I mentioned how much I've missed him?


Next up that difficult ledger paper that you sometimes get in packs, I love the look of it, but I seriously struggle to use it.  

I split it up with an orange square, some dark green stitching and some punched leaves. 

The photo is one taken at Chatsworth in that golden hour of light that you get - the colours were beautiful. 

The title is another one of those hand made embellishments that I got from a Secret Santa, I knew I'd find the ideal layout to use it on! 

3 comments:

  1. Missing Said 15yr old?...noooooooooo, I'm sure you haven't mentioned that before (**chuckle**).
    What fabulous experiences he is sure to have to share with you when he gets home.
    Love the LOs Virginia - the circles look very effective.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stitching. That cluster of die cuts is perfect for your Chatsworth page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layouts Virginia - I love the stitching you added. Isn't it great to use up items that you never thought you'd use?!

    ReplyDelete