Thursday, 29 October 2015

Counterfeit kit layouts 15 and 16

Officially running out of days to share these, two more layouts from me.  

Using a sketch which I now can't find to share the source as it were.  It was nice being able to use some of the background paper though, I've had it a while. 

Photo of said 15 year old getting a little too comfortable checking out motor bikes for my liking! 


And then this layout, I was surprised that I managed to use that background paper at all as it's so busy, it has the word 'amazing' in the middle of it, which I decided to use as a title. 

The photo is the arrowed heart created by the Red Arrows. 

3 comments:

  1. Super LOs Virginia.
    Just where is the year going to? Just a couple more days and we will be into November...time is flying by way too fast.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PPs work so well on both of these LOs Virginia. Great photos.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow is the perfect pop in the motorcycle layout. Perfectly executed!

    ReplyDelete