Wednesday, 28 October 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT LAYOUTS 13 AND 14

Good morning, I'm running out of October to share these at the moment! 

First up a layout using a wide photo I had printed.  The photo is of Conway from the top of one of the towers on Conway Castle, I've just noticed that I really shouldn't have added the A to this layout as Conway is actually spelt Conwy - but it's done now.  However, I will hunt it down and alter it accordingly in due course. 

Border punches and embroidery! 


Photo taken using my phone, another Chatsworth Sculpture at their Beyond Limits Exhibition.  The rust was really vivid with the evening sunset (hence the title).  A little addition of embroidery and it was done. 

2 comments:

  1. Two great LOs Virginia - I love the splash of green on both of them.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Chatsworth photos are brilliant. I must get back there sometime. Super pages.

    ReplyDelete