Tuesday, 27 October 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT LAYOUTS 11 AND 12

Well I'm being very slow at sharing these layouts, at this rate we'll be on to the next month and I won't have shown all the ones I made.

This one is using a sketch challenge from http://miniowner.blogspot.co.uk/ it was a fab challenge and I loved playing with my hexagon dies to create the layout.  Photo taken at Chatsworth of said 15 year old in one of the coin chairs.


I quite like the next layout although it's not my normal 'style' if I'm honest.  The sculpture is part of the Beyond Limits sculptures at Chatsworth which I think finish shortly (or may have already finished).  I loved the shot through the sculpture, one of me and the other of the house. 

The title was a homemade embellishment that I received in a Secret Santa a year or two ago and I love it, I knew I'd find the perfect layout to pop it on one day. 


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love the page you have made from my sketch. Thank you for joining in my challenge,
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs Virginia. I love the colours in the first one and the photos are super in the second - love the views.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for handmade embellishments for the the title! And I love all those hexagons. Great job scrapping this month!!

    ReplyDelete