Sunday, 11 October 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT LAYOUTS 1 AND 2 - MALFOY AND THEATRE

Well it has been a while since I've joined in with creating a kit but with over 700 photos arriving recently it seemed a great way to get the mojo running. 

First up the first (of what will be many) photos from our visit to Harry Potter World in London earlier in the year, documenting the scene inside Malfoy Manor. 

Next up I have a shaped piece of paper that I often use as a stencil it always starts a layout off well. I added other paper elements some hand stitching and punched hearts raised on foam dots. 

The photo was taken when attending the theatre recently we had a great afternoon and I managed to capture it with a great photo opportunity, neither hubby nor said 15 year old were aware of the giant poster behind them! 


So I'm off with the first two layouts from my kit! 

5 comments:

  1. Both layouts look great. Malfoy Manor looks very scary, you've captured the mood there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LOs Virginia. I love the Malfoy one and that theatre photo is fabulous.
    Have you see the super illustrated Harry Potter books - illustrated by Jim Kay. We have a local children's book shop and I saw this beautiful book on display for £30 (there is also a deluxe version but it costs £150 eeeek!! - available to order only LOL).
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts and what a fun picture to get at the theater :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, seven hundred photographs? I thought I was a little bit behind with my editing and ordering! :) Looks as though you'll be scrapping up a storm with them though, these layouts are lovely. And I hope you'll keep scrapping with us over at CKC x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both fab pages - love the R&J photo! I have tickets to HPW ...a whole album's worth of photos on its own I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete