Tuesday, 15 September 2015

TUESDAY AND RELAX

Well that's both birthdays out of the way that I need to worry about, so now I can get back on the healthy eating plan thank goodness, although there is still birthday cake to eat, but I'm sure said 15 year old can cope with getting rid of that over the next couple of days!

Anyway I digress, anyone who has wandered over here recently (and there seems to be fewer and fewer, me things the legions of instant satisfaction and scrollers enjoy the likes of facebook far more - sigh, but for me this running commentary provides a look into our lives which I enjoy so I shall continue this endeavour whilst blogger is available) I've been 'emptying' my blog folder in the hope it will inspire me to get crafting again - well that's the hope anyway I might just end up with an empty folder in all honesty!

This morning I'm going to blitz the mini books I've made recently, photographed but not shared.

First of all a mini book, using the Do Crafts Minnie Mouse papers, I've got this for a friend whose daughter is apparently in her words 'Disney mad'


Another mini book I made for a very dear friend of mine that I went to school with, the book here is blank, but the mini book I sent was filled with memories of her recent wedding day.  We weren't able to make the wedding, but there were so many fabulous photos on facebook that I 'borrowed' a few, got them printed and created this mini book.




I love this paper collection, it is Die Cuts with a View called Immortal Love, very 'vampire' inspired but to be honest I was drawn to the reds in the papers and the classic feel.





Well lovely people that's your lot for today, lots still to share though and you'll be pleased to know that I did manage a few layouts yesterday, well the start of them anyway!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely mini-books Virginia. The one for your friend's wedding is fabulous.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red and grey book, esp like the varied page sizes.

    ReplyDelete