Wednesday, 23 September 2015

TRUE LOVE, I LOVE WINTER, 2-D, LIFE DOCUMENTED, SNOWDROP

Morning all well Wednesday greets us fine and dry if not a little on the cool side here in Yorkshire and I am still emptying that blog folder.

So here I am sharing the next 'batch' of pages, I'm slowly getting through them, first up photo taken by said 15 year old when we were at Hodsock Priory earlier in the year, I loved the photo and even used it as my profile picture on Facebook for a while.


This was a 'mopping' up layout using papers from a Simple Stories pack that I got from Jen at Wear Crafts, I used some background stencil work and then just added the simple elements on the page. The photo was taken outside the local garden centre when we had had no snow whatsoever, but I felt the photo emulated winter!


Me and hubby at Chatsworth sitting on a 2-D chair it was very strange and not particularly comfortable but made for a fun photo!  Again Simple Stories papers which I love.


A shot of our nearest Castle - Conisbrough, blue skies day, it's always fun to visit and they have a new visitors centre this year.


Finally a snowdrop picture from Hodsock, we got some really lovely photos close up of these little flowers and there were so many different varieties it's proved difficult to pick which one I liked the most to scrapbook!


So the question is - is it empty and the answer - not quite!

3 comments:

  1. More super LOs Virginia.
    I love the photo of the snowdrops.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages- I agree the top photo is fab!
    Soojay x

    ReplyDelete