Monday, 14 September 2015

MORNING ALREADY BUT IT'S ALSO A CERTAIN SOMEONES BIRTHDAY

Good morning, well Monday has arrived with fog - so I suppose that's a change from the norm, it's also a huge change from yesterday when it was actually bright blue skies.  Yesterday I celebrated my birthday and today said 14 year old becomes said 15 year old, all I can say is where does the time go.

And here he is trying out the 'take a seat' chairs at Chatsworth earlier in the year, he commented that they were actually quite comfortable, I also love the table next to him and for those that know me they will know why!


Next up Mischief 1 and Mischief 2 - aka hubby and said 15 year old, when we visited Eyam early in the year.  Love these two to the moon and back


I'm hoping he has a great day, despite being at school, we've got a meal booked out later and he has an activity booked with friends at the weekend so all should be good! 

Hope your Monday is filled with positives

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely birthday Virginia.
    The LOs are fab...the photo on the second one is such a fun snap to have captured.
    Many happy returns to Said 15 yr old - gosh time really does fly.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you for yesterday, and said 15 year told today (that year went fast! I remember reading about him as said 13 year old, lol!) Hope you've both had fabulous celebrations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your son. I thought he had been 'said 14 year old' for a long time! I look forward to hearing about the celebrations when we Rock on Friday. More layouts complete too. How often do you look back at them? I love going through mine. It will be good to remember these days when he has flown the nest, but not just yet I hope! Kate x

    ReplyDelete