Monday, 28 September 2015

MONDAY MORNING AND THE LAST OF THE BUNCH

Good morning, foggy Monday morning here in Yorkshire - actually it's getting foggier (she says glancing out the kitchen window).  Anyway I digress I'm still clearing the blog folder.

And these are the last five sat in there but you'll be pleased to know, hubby photographed me another 50 or so yesterday and I've got a mahoosive photo order in at the moment.

So first up hubby and I sat on the Queen of Heart thrones on the Alice in Wonderland trail around Llandudno, honestly I think I need a whole album just for this one 'walk'!


Then grabbing a pint at the pub, must remember sunshine selfies = shadows!


Frost at Center Parcs back in January, these papers are Simple Stories, from Jen at Wear Crafts!


And this documents a wintery walk early in the year, it was a beautiful blue skies day for the walk, although a little slippery under foot!


And another 'shot' taken when he was enjoying the snow last year (Boxing Day night if I remember correctly), said 15 year old was sure it would disappear overnight, so felt the need to head outside, despite it being about 10.30 at night!


And that's it the folder is empty, but will be refilled later with more up to date photos - yay!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fab LOs Virginia and I love the snowy photos.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete