Monday, 21 September 2015

MONDAY AGAIN - ALREADY?

Morning all, well Monday greets me overcast and grey, we've got said 15 year old hobbling this morning, think he might have sprained his ankle at the colour run yesterday, so I've used a crepe bandage on it to keep him going, fingers crossed it will be OK today at school.  I've warned him no rugby!

So this mornings mix is fairly eclectic, first up some gelli print papers created earlier in the summer for my summer of colour challenge, chopped into squares and then added to accordingly.  The photo is me and said 15 year old at Bodnant Gardens earlier in the summer!


Next up photo I took of hubby photographing the moon, think it was supposed to be a blue moon at the time, although on the photo it looks tiny!


Then last years Beyond Limits Sculptures, the things I ask said 15 year old to do to make for an interesting photo, although a year on he isn't always quite so obliging!


Country Fayre last year, just documenting the day!  Niece, sister, said 15 year old and hubby!


So that's your lot for today, you might be wondering if the end of the blog folder contents are in sight, the answer to this is yes, but you'll be pleased to know I managed another 25 layouts over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Fab pages - love the wings one.
    25!!!!! gosh there must have been smoke coming from your desk with you working on so many. I look forward to seeing the results.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete