Wednesday, 16 September 2015

MID-WAY POINT - AND A FEW LAYOUTS!

Yay I made it to Wednesday LOL - the week has been a mighty strange one up to now, so I'm glad it's Wednesday, busy day scheduled ahead so hopefully it will be a quick day - but we shall see!

As those who've wandered across recently will know I've been trying to 'clear' my blog folder of the older layouts and so I have a few more this morning to share.

First up me and hubby at Hodsock Priory during the snow drop season, we had a lovely day and I found out about it through a very serendipitous moment the day before, I'd never heard of the place until then!

I actually enjoyed layering this one up with lots of different elements and embellishments.


Next up a closer shot of me and hubby in front of Gainsborough's Old Hall, I shared another layout the other day when we were miles away - so I had to do a layout that was close up!


And then a layout I did at a local scrapbook class with my Mum, unfortunately the class is no more, but we had fun when we were there.  Photo of my niece on Christmas Day last year!


Then a lovely bright one to match the flowers at Bodnant Gardens earlier in the summer, absolutely fabulous place to visit during the Rhododendron season.  


And last up a family selfie at Nostell Priory.  I loved painting up the huge letters but didn't have a clue initially how I was going to incorporate them into my layout!


So there we have it - more layouts shared, I best get making some new ones don't you think!

1 comment:

  1. A lovely collection of LOs Virginia.
    Isn't it fabulous when you find somewhere new to visit - have you had a chance to revisit Hodsock how it looks at other times of the year?
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete