Tuesday, 29 September 2015

LILAC

Good morning, well it's mighty foggy here in Yorkshire, so I've opted for a bright and vibrant layout today.  

These are the new layouts that I've created this month as all the old layouts have been used up.

I was doing 'ok' with this layout when I was creating it but the border was quite poorly cut around the outside, I was using up scraps from my scraps bag but really didn't want to throw the border away, so I added it nonetheless and then added a washi tape addition to make it pop and to cover up the poor cutting - win win - the border gets used and I create a layout I like! 


Photo taken at Bodnant Gardens earlier in the summer when we were admiring the amazing smell of the lilac!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous photo and I love the PPs you have used on this lovely LO.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete