Sunday, 20 September 2015

LAZY SUNDAY AFTERNOON

Well I'm still working through my blog folder, on a positive I've started scrapping again, which means the blog folder is re-filling which is a positive and I'm using up scraps which I've found quite fun, my issue is that I insist on trying to use every single morsel!

So first up a layout I did an absolute age ago, although I enjoyed playing with the purple papers.


Then this one from Hartlepool's Historical dock


Which is where I also took this one Mischief 1 and Mischief 2!


And then said 15 year old and niece messing about on the beach!


Working my way through my photo folder in order that I can get another order together - more scrapbooking yay! 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LOs Virginia and I love it when you are able to show some of the fun photos that M1 & M2 are willing to have taken.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete