Tuesday, 22 September 2015

LAYOUTS - LAUGH, SHAUN THE SHEEP, NEW YEAR, MORSE CODE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Good morning, I hope I find you well, I find myself on Tuesday already which is always a positive if I'm honest as sometimes Mondays can feel like a long day.

Work day ahead and plenty to do, which is always a good mix for a day as it means I can get loads done and get a sense of achievement, which I always enjoy!

So I'm still emptying the blog folder

First up said 15 year old and his love of photobombing a perfectly good shot and having us all in hysterics!


Next up the two of them watching a trailer for the Shaun the Sheep film earlier in the year, both of them have a great sense of humour and love slapstick so this caused much amusement!


Last New Year's Eve at my sisters, I sometimes don't manage photos on these occasions so it was good to capture the moment and get it scrapbooked!


Learning all about Morse Code at Ironbridge Victorian Museum, he was most intrigued and bemused to discover how long it would take him to send his own first name!!


And the iron foundry shop at Ironbridge with a miniature replica of the iron bridge itself, I did this layout on his 14th Birthday last year, to remind me of how he spent his day and as I didn't actually get any photos just used a favourite from the pile sat on my craftdesk - must remember to take more photos.  You'll be pleased to know I managed to get a photo on his 15th birthday!


So there we have it another set of old layouts shared!

3 comments:

  1. Super LOs Virginia - love the concentration in the photo of Said 15 yr old sending his name in morse-code.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Virginia! Lovely layouts, I will be back to peruse them in more detail later as I am going to try and get some 12 x 12 scrapping done now I am forcing myself to sit in the craft room and do something, anything, just so long as I am crafting. It has been such a long time since I felt like doing anything so time to kick my butt into action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - lots of pages and all great. I havent managed to do a page for ages!!
    Soojay x

    ReplyDelete