Wednesday, 9 September 2015

DAY TWO BACK ON BLOGLAND

Well the crafting might have taken a back seat, but still loads to share, so I'll crack on I'm sure the mojo will find me again shortly.

So first up a layout documenting a trip to Gainsborough Old Hall, a fabulous place to visit and as we are English Heritage members, free as well, you can't really tell but me and hubby are sat on the bench in front of it!


Then photo of us visiting Nostell Priory earlier in the year, the gardens are quite big and we didn't get chance to do both the garden and the house, mainly just the house, so we shall be returning!


And finally a layout documenting one of my nieces GCSE Art work that she created, if I recall correctly this was part of her timed piece (10 hours in total), it was really quite a large piece to be working on and I loved it!


Hope you are having a fabulous day today - tatty bye for now

1 comment:

  1. Great LOs Virginia. How lovely that you have been able to capture the artwork created by your niece on a scrapbook page.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete