Friday, 7 August 2015

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 32ND OF 2015

Morning all tis Friday


Now I'm setting this in advance - which means I haven't got a clue what positives this week will bring with it, but I shall hazard a guess and update once we are home and sorted.

A few dry days where we can enjoy the Northumberland coastline

  • Fun family times
  • Enjoying the sea
  • Some brisk walks
  • Alnwick Castle
  • Alnwick Gardens 
  • A safe journey up and back 
  • Time to stop and relax
  • Time to take stock
  • Time to abandon some art 
  • Catching up with my sister
  • Catching up with my Mum
  • Spending time with my niece
Not sure what of the above we shall manage, but fingers and toes crossed we will manage them and that will mean a positive week away. 

Hope you've had a great week, if you fancy joining in, pop back, link up and we shall come and visit. 

4 comments:

  1. Hope the weather has been good to you and that you've had a fabulous week.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't ever forge to post on Fridays....your posts are how I keep track of the days lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you have the weather to enjoy your time away. Fresh air and exercise, and time with the family - sounds good to me already. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :)

    Enjoyed my catch up.....

    We enjoyed our Harry Potter tour too (and would go again) - 10 hours!!!! You certainly having some 'staying power' - literally!!!!

    Hope you all have a brilliant rest of the summer :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete