Wednesday, 8 July 2015

WOYWW

Good morning lovely people, crikey Wednesday already again - where does the time go, time to have a quick nosey on my desk.

Tis just as bad as last week if I'm honest.  I've got a stack of layouts I've been doing as part of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge this month in the centre of my desk.


Nearest to you is a stack of scrapbook and mini book kits I ordered from Jen at Wear Crafts that I'm still in stroking mode rather than using at the moment.


New Craft Stamper magazine, I love the stamp this month so had to buy it. Loads of glues, my cupcake money box, my 5 year diary my book of happy, my time turner, lamp, acrylic white paint, washi tape, hole punches, two more paints linked with my summer of colour challenge.   Another mini book made and completed on the left.


Oh I do love being busy at my table!  I spend most evenings sat at it, said 14 year old and hubby usually hit the sofa or floor and put TV or a film on, whilst I am busy creating at my desk!

Those that visited last week may remember a mini book I was really unhappy with that I was going to beat into submission - well said book is bottom left of the last photo and has duly succumbed to my intention to make it a book I like - it will be just a few more tweaks and it will be done - or else!

Happy WOYWW off to visit Julia's desk now

13 comments:

  1. Lol, you go girl...tell that mini book who's boss!! You've got some really fun bits and pieces on your desk..good for having a snoop around. And yes, I think you need to get your sewing machine out...we want to see what you can do with it :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 9 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scrapbook layouts! And the papers look great.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Evelyn /Evalila # 23

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously nice card and layouts here Virginia!
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my little dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creative space there Virginia...lots happening too...have fun Cheers RobynO#11, and thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks as if you've been busy having fun. Layouts are looking good. What lovely paper you've used. Enjoy your week. Barb#16 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mm had this mile at your reference to beating your book into submission or else, creating can be like that sometimes .. Fun space!

    Happy WOYWW, thanks for popping over, Shaz in Oz.x #5

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh well done..nothing like making your art succumb to your will..finally! And I get it..nice view of new-ish stash that you aren't quite over enough to use yet. Totally get it! Your another that I admire, you can work on so many different things at once. And a five year diary....how fab that will prove to be, what a treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ***chuckle*** I can just imagine you being very stern with that mini book Virginia.
    Love all the activity on your desk, always lots to see - love it.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you are going to be very busy. I had to grin when you mentioned "Stroking Mode" I know that technique well Lol! Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 30

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, it IS wonderful to have the time to craft, isn't it?
    Happy WOYWW and thanks for dropping by!
    Hugs, peggy aplSEEDS@4

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah... stroking mode! I know it well! I had a paper stack for about 3 years before I could finally bring myself to start using it! You'll get to it eventually. Lovely busy desk. I wish I had the energy to spend time at my desk but it's not possible at the moment.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #42

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol...there is no room for you on that desk but then that's how a lot of us roll. Vikki #53

    ReplyDelete
  13. A busy space is a happy space. I stroke my new stuff too. LOL Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #41

    ReplyDelete