Sunday, 19 July 2015

SUMMER OF COLOUR - WEEK 6

Well it has taken me all week to finish this if I'm honest.  I had a choice of two sea creatures that I'd pencilled in

Starfish 


And puffer fish


and as I couldn't decide which one I did both - all individual, great fun as usual! Can't believe we are at the end of this year's summer of colour challenge.  I've had an absolute ball

























And here they all are finished and stacked up.


I want to thank Kristin for a fabulous challenge as always, just the right length, and providing a great springboard to creativity!

I will be using these as mail art, abandoned art and birthday card toppers.  My Mum asked me yesterday - is that the art you throw away - no Mum that's the art I abandon!

Until next year everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable...each face made me smile... I think it should be wallpaper in a child's bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thoroughly enjoyed following your blog throughout this year's SOC! It has been so much fun to see what you create each week! I love your adorable starfish and puffer fish, too! What a fun way to use this week's SOC colors! I hope to see you again next year! Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, millions, love them all, BJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another set of super fun pieces, love them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have absolutely loved seeing your work grow by the weeks. Thank you for playing and sharing your beautiful work with us, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are adorable Virginia. So many cute creatures each with their own 'look' - fabulous.
    You really have managed loads during this challenge.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha...love your mum :D ...and love your little creatures, so much fun to see :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol these guys made me laugh. Great job, very fun characters. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! The pufferfish is so cute!

    ReplyDelete