Tuesday, 7 July 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT - OOH IT'S BEEN A WHILE

Good morning lovely people, well it has definitely been a while since I joined in with a counterfeit kit, some of the kits didn't speak to me so I opted out as it were, other month's just raced passed.  But this month with the arrival of over 400 photos - I was determined to get plenty scrapbooked and the counterfeit kit is always an amazing way to get lots of layouts done.  So without further ado this is my kit for the month

So as always I start with the papers, I just kept adding to the pile out of my stash!


Then I found lots of embellishment items to add to the kit


Hit the scraps box 'just in case'


And then used the link on the counterfeit blog for the frames before adding sentiments inside and printing off!


So I'm all set for this month!

11 comments:

  1. That looks a fabulous colour combo Virginia - can't wait to see what you come up with for your LOs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very creative, I like the frames you used. Have wonderful week, sweetie!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Welcome back. Love your button collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if you've already print off those cute framed sentiments, that is proof you are ready to go this month. Enjoy those lovely scrappy goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute kit and lovely forgeries. Looking forward to you creations.
    Cindy f.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute buttons and I love your papers,especially the train route one.Have fun scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Major applause for your frames w/sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I love your papers - recognise a few goodies there!! I need to look more closely at that frame link! You've done a fabulous job with those!

    ReplyDelete