Tuesday, 21 July 2015

CKCB - LAYOUTS 2, 3, 4 AND 5

Hello lovely people, hope your days are filled with fun and not too much work, I'm off to mine in a minute but thought I'd have a go at starting to empty the blog folder again so I can get the scrapbooking bug and make a million and one new layouts these are all from this month's counterfeit kit

First up a view at Center Parcs earlier in the year,


Then a 'selfie' taken at Harewood, isn't it great when you fathom out how the self timer works!


Then the small version inside Harewood of the large statue outside Harewood, love this photo! I added some stencilling and stitching to this one.


And finally said 14 year old finding a nice place to sit and enjoy a tray of chips!  I quite enjoyed using the flowers on this haven't flowers to a layout in forever!


Hope you are having fun with your kit this month!   Tatty bye for now

4 comments:

  1. I must be the laziest "scrapper" ever....but then i get to look at all your pages lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy. I'm not sure how much time you have for fun other than scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LOs Virginia and your PP choice is super.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. some super layouts here - the first one is my favourite and I adore the background paper you've used on that one. And such a wonderful photo

    ReplyDelete