Monday, 13 July 2015

CKCB - AND FOR MY FIRST TRICK

Good morning, well it's Monday already, can't believe how quickly the weekend's disappear or is it just me.

When I put the kit together this month, I realised I'd done my usual which was to grab all the papers I had that met the criteria; the issue with this is that this means my kits are always huge.  Therefore I decided that my first task was to make a big dent in the stash by creating a mini book.  I got a mini kit recently from Jen at Wear Crafts and I loved the instructions and you know what it's like when you first make a mini book, the instructions are fresh in your mind so it's easy to recreate further mini books so I decided to create (and fill) a mini book.  

I decorated the front of the book using one of the frames I created, the book documents a day trip out to Nostell Priory.








Then the pull outs from the pockets

 




I will share some layouts with you in the next few days, but I had a ball creating the mini book!

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely book - gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! Definitely a great way to use up the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous mini book Virginia. I love the colours and the photos look super.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous mini book. They take lots of work but are rewarding .Yours will be a pleasant memory to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mini and lovely photos.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project - you really put those frames to good use.

    ReplyDelete