Wednesday, 17 June 2015

WOYWW

Morning lovely people - well I managed a photo of my slightly tidier desk this week, I did tidy it after last week but it's back almost full to bursting again!

Summer of colour challenge items taking centre stage, week 2 (the pinks and oranges) week 1 the blues.  I've also got some gelli plated backgrounds top right.  A selection of 5 mini books I made at the weekend which started using a kit from Wear Crafts and well then turned into a slight addiction - hence the 5!

Paints and glues on my desk and this weeks paint selection!


7 comments:

  1. A really tidy desk - and such fun paintings! Happy WOYWW, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sea life animals look fab. Happy woyww Jill #12

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Virginia, happy WOYWW. ooowww your summer projects pieces look really cool and fun. I just checked back and saw your Wear Craft mni books...they're fabulous. Cheers and enjoyyour week RobynO#16

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutest octopusses ever! I love all the colors. What fun. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #43

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just finished my SOC entry, so look forward to seeing your latest. I like the paint you used, even though I've not heard of it before. I also adore the SOC theme you have going this year. Happy WOYWW from # 5.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely to see you here!! What a great desk- loving the SOC octopuses.. octopii?? lol!! have a great day. Helen 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew you made several of the mini books but I didn't realise you had managed five.
    Lovely creative desk Virginia.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete