Sunday, 14 June 2015

SUMMER OF COLOUR CHALLENGE WEEK 1

Crikey this is going to be close to the wire, week 1 of the Summer of Colour challenge and I set too with my gelli-plate.  Selecting three paints, two blues and a green and then having much fun for a few hours painting and gelli-plating.

At the end I had several pages of A4 abstract art and some 12 x 12 papers.

The 12 x 12 pages are still unused, but I had great fun painting up the A4 sheets (which I'd cut into A5 sheets) with 'cute' sharks - I know cute really!

And here they all are!


And then set out individually - I had such fun with these - can't wait to see the next colour selection!


Hope you had as much fun with week 1 as me!

11 comments:

  1. I love what you did with week 1 of SOC!! It definitely looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Virginia, I love them! I think they would make awesome greeting cards!
    God bless,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sharks are gorgeous!! I failed to get this first challenge done. I wonder what the next one will be too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Virginia. Love the colour combo and the sharks look such fun.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They make me giggle :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, Virginia - what fun! Any excuse to get the Gelli plate out, right?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just as someone else said , I think also they would look cool on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sharks Virginia - they all look so HAPPY! :D

    ReplyDelete