Friday, 12 June 2015

SIMPLE STORIES - SELFIE RANGE FROM WEAR CRAFTS

Oh Jen sent me a lovely pack of papers recently, really bright and positive and said have a play and enjoy.  Well my mojo has been somewhat lacking recently so I opened the pack up last night and had a play and before I knew it I had 4 layouts done and dusted, meeting lots of the challenges on UK Scrappers as well - so win win!

First up this one which met a monthly challenge set on UK Scrappers, I really enjoyed playing with the layout, the photo of said 14 year old peering through a class bench at Chatsworth!


Next up - I used a plain background and then added some of the positive elements, this is following Mini Owners Challenge this month - fab sketch as always!


Then I decided to have a play with the black and white roses, which I fussy cut (Jen would be proud) and then painted/coloured in the elements to create this layout.   This was the mood board for June 2015 on UK Scrappers.


And finally the week 2 challenge on UK Scrappers this month had a fab sketch that matched this gorgeous paper!  Photo of said 14 year old, inside one of the exhibition chairs at Chatsworth, he said it was very warm inside and would have been ideal if it had had a reading light inside!


So there you go layouts that got my mojo going again - yay!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful LOs Virginia - those PPs are fabulous.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layouts and love the papers.
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you were certainly a master of all those challenges. What a great selection of layouts - well done.

    ReplyDelete