Friday, 12 June 2015

MORE LEGACY LAYOUTS - WEAR CRAFTS WAY

Evening all well I'm sharing some more of the legacy layouts I've made using the papers sent by the lovely Jen at Wear Crafts

I love the busy paper style of this page, I cut a wavy boarder out, then created a mat to the measure paper to make it pop!  A matted photo on white card stock, a photo and three hearts and it was done. Journalling at the top and bottom of the white matted card.


Next up a photo created my off cuts which I rounded the corners on, then layered up on a sheet of plain cardstock.  Popped on photo and added elements of glossy accents, it's easy to forget how effective these little dots are!


Hope these provide a little inspiration, if you are fancying some new stash, why not pop along to the Wear Crafts website and take a look at all the goodies that Jen has available!

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. That stripe on stripe looks amazing! I would never have dared put those papers together :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. These PPs might be busy but they work so well. Super LOs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete