Tuesday, 23 June 2015

JUST BLOGGING

Morning all, I'm still not making much headway on the scrapbooking front, but I'm definitely making progress on the Summer of Colour front, will hopefully be able to share some later, in the meantime some scrapbooking layouts from my folder. 

These have all been shared on The Great Scheme of Things blog - which is a colour challenge blog for people to join in!  If you fancy having a look click here

So first up me and hubby ready for a charity ball, the roses were fussy cut from another sheet of paper and some were raised up on foam pads


I also managed some cards 


And captured a family selfie moment, printing the title and journalling on the paper before creating the layout, quite old school method of creating a layout these days but I still like the overall effect. 


I also shared a photo hubby took of my curls the night of the ball, I went to the hairdressers to get my hair done and they managed to create a mass of curls! 


Thanks for looking hope you are managing some scrapping time! 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely LOs Virginia. The colours of the first LO and cards work beautifully.
    Love your curls.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that old style of journalling...and the curls :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layouts and cards, and your curly hair looks beautiful.
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab hair - wish I could get my hair to hold proper curls, it only ever wants to frizz!! Some really lovely layouts and I love the cards that you made too

    ReplyDelete