Friday, 22 May 2015

WEAR CRAFTS - IT'S A LEGACY THING

Good Evening one and all, the lovely Jen at Wear Crafts has lots of lovely craft classes to enjoy (ooh to live closer), one of these this year involves these gorgeous legacy papers!  Jen was kind enough to send me some to have a play with and I've shared a few layouts so far this year.

Here is the next installment of layouts.

The first simply created by cutting squares from the offcuts that were left and putting them onto co-ordinating background.  Then matting a photo and providing a title to the same pulled it all together.  I even managed to use one of the little squares as a 'journalling block' in order to document the photo!  This is my amazing sister trying on a rather quaint hat, she loved it - me mmmm I remember when they were first out so maybe not my favourite - but she got us smiling!


Next up, using some of the 'project life' style elements I rounded the corners on a few sheets and cut my photo to a similar depth and height to allow for a border around the same.  Some journalling and we were done!  The photo is from an early morning walk at Center Parcs - I love the peace and tranquility of the space!


Right a scrapping we will go!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pages -great way to use up bits of p paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely layouts. I would have expected all the little squares to be too busy for me, but it actually works very well. It is a lovely ´nuetral´set of papers that lend themselves to scrapbooking. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages, great use of neutrals papers.

    ReplyDelete