Friday, 29 May 2015

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 22ND OF 2015

Morning all - well it's Friday which means only one thing


Now as I'm preparing this in advance and therefore unable to actually tell you what the week will hold - I'm going to give you the hopes for the weeks - which I will convert into gratefuls upon my return

  • Hope to have some decent family time
  • Hope to curl up with a book
  • Hope to enjoy the scenery
  • Hope to enjoy the seaside
  • Hope to enjoy good food
  • Hope for some fabulous days out
I will catch up with you on my return. 


5 comments:

  1. Hope all your hopes for the week, have come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they all came true :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hope you had a wonderful time, it's very well deserved!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I hope it all worked out well cos that all sounds pretty nice :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Virginia. Sorry it has taken me so long to get round to commenting. I hope you had a really great week and achieved at least some of your wish list.I look forward to seeing some of the photos next week. Kate x

    ReplyDelete