Friday, 15 May 2015

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 20TH OF 2015

Good morning - tis Friday means only one thing on this blog


So what have the last 7 days had in store for us, said 14 year old gradually improved over the weekend, he was quite poorly last week and it really did take some time to come back out the other side as it were.

I also met up with an old work colleague and put the world to rights which is always lovely - we sat drinking tea and nattering nothing finer!

A wander around the local shopping centre with hubby - doesn't sound very exciting but we don't go very often I managed to find a couple of scrapbooking items.

The return of my pairs journal from the very amazing Donna - I haven't shared this on the Collaborart blog yet - so if you want to see the big reveal you'll have to head over their this week some time - just lets say it is absolutely amazing and I got an amazing bag made by her own fair hand as well as an exquisite piece of artwork!


The start of a circle journal - in a tunnel book format - I haven't done a circle journal in an absolute age!  This is the beginning of mine and yes you guessed it Alice themed


Excuse the blurry shot - but I loved the inside page and the White Rabbit peeking around the page


Said 14 year old managing a B in his maths test despite having missed some of the lessons due to a change in class and illness!  He did well!

Managing to juggle three jobs - this is proving the hardest and most testing of all but I'm trying ever so hard to manage it!

I hope you all have had a great week if you fancy joining in then, pop back link up and leave a comment and we can come and visit.


2 comments:

  1. I´m glad the lad is feeling better now. He did well in his maths test. (I used to be a maths teacher so I appreciate that).
    I´m glad I don´t have to manage one job now let alone three. I don´t know how you do it.
    Your Alice book is looking interesting, and you obviously have fun making it. Have a good week. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy...don't forget to play :D XXX

    ReplyDelete