Thursday, 21 May 2015

JUST SCRAPPING

Good morning, well I thought I'd put a quick post together before I dash out of the house to the various work places I'm at today!

A few layouts that I've done over recent weeks first up this is the only way that said 14 year old would consider eating the slimming world brownies I made - with the addition of sprinkled sugar - I kid you not!


Then a layout documenting a wonderful scene we came across on our way back from Eyam early in the year (hence the snow on the hill tops in the distance).


And finally a layout of me and my sister enjoying a crab sandwich and chips at Flamborough Head, despite it being February and that we were at the top of the cliff, we still insisted on sitting out to enjoy the sea air - the photo reminds me of how utterly precious family time is!


If you are off today - hope you enjoy it and some crafting, creative, scrapping time!

2 comments:

  1. Family time is the best!

    A crab sandwich and chips sounds delicious!!!!

    Hope you have a great bank holiday weekend :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm crab sarnie & chips.
    Lovely LOs Virginia.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete