Wednesday, 13 May 2015

CRIKEY TWO BLOG POSTS IN TWO DAYS

Morning all, well it was lovely to post a couple of layouts yesterday and lovely to come home to a couple of comments so on that basis a couple more.

First up a photo of hubby taking a photo, we'd stopped to get shots of the distant hills which were snow covered and I took the photo whilst still sat in the car LOL.

I added some stenciled punchinella to the original paper and then kept the key elements over to the left adding simple brad and washi tape embellishments.


Next up another layout of said 14 year old that has been shared on the Great Scheme of things blog.

I was really pleased with this layout, I think the torn edges work really well on this layout.  I also was glad I'd taken the shots on my phone as when they are printed they are 'thinner' than normal photos and this means I can get two easily on a layout!  We had popped out to a paint the pot place and spent a couple of hours painting and chatting - utter bliss!


Hope you have a happy scrapping day!

2 comments:

  1. The colours on both LOs work so well with the photos you have used. Super LOs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. both LO's show a wonderful peacefulness :D XXX

    ReplyDelete