Tuesday, 12 May 2015

A SCRAPPING I WILL GO

Morning all, how are you?  Well I've been neglecting my blog recently with the exception of my Rocking Your World posts, so I thought best foot forward this Tuesday to share a couple of layouts.

This layout was inspired by the first week's colour challenge on http://greatschemers.blogspot.co.uk/ I was too late to join in which meant that I played with this one just because I could!  It actually was a lovely scheme to work with, the balance of pink is something I would never have considered adding to the page if I'm totally honest, but it sooooooo works.  So if you get stuck for inspiration then pop over each Saturday to see the latest colour scheme.

The first one just documents a 'normal' evening at home, said 14 year old was cooking and we were just chatting as you do as a family! The embellishment is a couple of years old but came as part of a Secret Santa not from last Christmas but the Christmas before - it works so well with the layout don't you think!


And then one of my favourite sculptures at Yorkshire Sculpture Park, just utterly beautiful.  I managed to use doilies on the page and some embroidered kisses along the page!


Hope you are having a lovely happy scrapping day!

3 comments:

  1. Super LOs Virginia. The colours on the first one really do work well together.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Virginia ..... I do love that colour combination :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need all the inspiration I can get at the moment with trying to get back to scrapping photos instead of just making 'stuff' so thank you for the link, I love what you have done with the pink on a male page, it really works!!

    ReplyDelete