Thursday, 30 April 2015

AND THE WEEKS FLY BY

Good morning, well I've been neglecting my blog by epic proportions recently, life is exceptionally busy at the moment with work if I'm honest.  But I need to ensure I make some me time as it were, which I'm trying desperately to manage, not achieving yet but I am trying.

However, thanks to the fact that I've been doing a lot of scrapping earlier in the year (not so much now), I have a few layouts in my blog folder to share.

First up a layout created after receiving a beautiful knitted scarf sent to me by Toni.  She had mentioned on her blog that she was using papers to alter an item, but hadn't got the papers in 12 x 12 so she was going to have some juggling to do to get them to fit.  I realised that I had those very same papers in a 12 x 12 so offered to send her a few sheets to help and as a surprise to say thank you I received this back in the post!


I was absolutely gobsmacked and very very grateful, the scarf is beautiful and so I wanted to make sure I'd documented it - thank you Toni!

Hope you are managing a Happy Scrapping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment