Friday, 13 March 2015

WEAR CRAFTS LEGACY - OOOH I WISH I LIVED CLOSER

Hello lovely people, well this is my time to share a couple more layouts using the awesome and beautiful and gorgeous legacy papers sent to me by the very lovely Jen!

Now Jen always says to ensure you take off the edging strips of papers so you can make full use of them, and that is what I did here.  The photos of stir it up Sunday in November making Christmas pudding, offcut strips and the 'Families are forever' element of the papers mounted on brown cardstock!


And this is when I took it to extremes, I had lots and lots of leftovers so wondered if I could create a full layouts with the elements!  The photo is of the lady who dresses as Miss Haversham at Kelham Island's Victorian Fayre - she goes around telling all the girls not to talk to boys!  I've also realised that my spelling Haversham isn't technically correct - but hey that's the way I roll!


So what have you been making with the gorgeous kit?  Want to know more check out Jen's website http://www.wearcrafts.co.uk/ and if you live close enough get in contact Jen runs some fab classes!

4 comments:

  1. Super LOs Virginia. All those off-cuts look great.
    I love the 'mix it up Sunday' LO - what a fabulous memory to have of you all giving the pud a stir.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your layouts :D...how should Haversham be spelled? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my very first scrapbook pages has a misquoted Nary Poppins quote on it - still one of my favourite pages I di though :) I save all those edges too :P

    ReplyDelete