Wednesday, 25 March 2015

THE LAST OF THE COUNTERFEIT LAYOUTS 31 32 33 34 AND SOME

Good morning lovely people the last of my counterfeit kit this morning. First up a double page, monochromatic layout using my wavy board again! 


Up close the left hand page


and right hand page documenting one of those 'I'm going to win' moments at a penny slot arcade in Bridlington, with my niece and sister - needless to say we walked away empty handed!  


As most of you know from the blog hop yesterday I cut the middle out of a hexagon paper, but rather than use it 'in tact' I split the elements up and used them across a page. I rounded the corners of the photo, photo mat and other elements, added a stamped title and some strips of washi tape! 


Last year I printed off a Simple Stories sheet from UK Scrappers which documented a layout similar to the one below, using little 'cards' made from scraps measuring 3.75" x 2.75" so I thought it would be fun to do the same with the balance of the items I had in my kit


With a few I had left over I also managed to throw a card together


And because I was in the mood to throw a few cards together I managed to create these, I've never professed to be particularly good at cards, but I enjoyed making these! 


And there you go, another kit used to the fullest and complete.  I might take a month off in April as my scrapping is getting a little 'out of hand' if I'm brutally honest at the moment, although I might play with some more cards as they don't require an abundance of photos! 

7 comments:

  1. lol...bet you didn't expect you would make so many cards...and they are wonderful :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages as ever :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you made the most of that kit, didn't you! I especially like your companion page to the blog hop page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you really did go to town with this kit. Fabulous collection of makes.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Another great month of scrapping for you! I enjoyed all your work and stories and todays projects, as well! Great pages and use of your kit! The pearls on the monochromatic arcade page is such a pretty touch with those papers and colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you go girl! You are amazing to get so many beautiful layouts done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super-productive month again Virginia ... very well done! Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete