Wednesday, 4 March 2015

MY BEAUTIFUL NIECE!

I love having a different subject for my scrapbook pages, so you can imagine my delight when we had a trip to Chatsworth at Christmas for their Alice in Wonderland theme.  

My niece found a fabulous little white rabbit puppet when we got to the shop at the end and was happy to pose for a picture for me!  These papers are using some gorgeous Teresa Collins papers that hubby bought me for Christmas and I love the colour combinations! 


Next up something that said 14 year old has always been reluctant to do but niece always found fun - dressing up!  And Chatsworth (always ones to please) provided not only children's costumes but adult ones too.  So here she is dressed as the Queen of Hearts, either Tweedledee or Tweedledum (you decide) and Alice.


Hope you have a happy scrapping day!

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely - your niece is a great sport and you have some fab photos for your scrapping.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos, love the pages too.
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun pictures, especially the dressing up ones. You keep nudging me to do some scrapbook LOs again, but I never seem to get around to it! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful LO's Virginia.. such a great photo opportunity it would have been rude not to take her up on her offer! lol

    ReplyDelete