Tuesday, 31 March 2015

MORNING

Morning all - well officially 31st March - how did that happen - no really how?

So thought I'd share a few layouts from the blog folder.  First up said 14 year old and me after his colour assault challenge last year - had no idea how much of the paint had ended up on us until we got home - I had green hair!


Then a family barbecue at home just chilling 


And finally a layout showing elements of Much Wenlock Priory including a panoramic shot!


Hope you are having a happy scrapping day!

4 comments:

  1. I love making up a panoramic picture from 3 or 4 photos...great layouts all round :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Virginia...you can't tell your hair is green :) It looks fab! I love the panoramic photo in the middle of the bottom page, super idea for photos that are sometimes hard to include. I hope you are keeping well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pages, like the way you have used the shape of the lines of the paper to write along :-)

    ReplyDelete