Monday, 23 March 2015

MORNING ALL

Good morning lovely people Monday already - so time to share some layouts because I can. 

First up lots of circles - these were to enhance the sculpture that was a circle full of circular lenses showing an unusual view of the gardens at Harewood (one of favourite places to visit). 


Next up torn paper - I'd forgotten how effective it looks on an contrasting background!   The photo is of a sculpture at Yorkshire Sculpture Park last year on a misty morning! 


And finally photo of said 14 year old with some abandoned art that we left when visiting Brodsworth last year!  This photo used some papers I got through Carmen's Secret Santa swap! 


If you are lucky enough to be at home today - have a happy scrapping day! 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful LOs Virginia. I love the circles one.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layouts Virginia. I love the first one with all the circles. Kate x

    ReplyDelete