Tuesday, 3 March 2015

MORNING ALL - SECRET SANTA?

Good morning, well I bet the title got you worried, this post is actually to share some layouts I created with some of the gorgeous papers I received as part of the Secret Santa Stocking swap on UK Scrappers.  My Santa was Karen and she really did 'know' me when it came to creating the most amazing Christmas stocking.  I had much fun using these papers.

This photo of said 14 year old taking photos at Yorkshire Sculpture Park using a tripod - we had some funny stares LOL!


And this is what he was photographing.  A 'clay' like sculpture of an owl - actually made of bronze! 


Keeping it simple I used the colours of the papers to pick out colours in the photos and vice versa!  Here are me and said 14 year old 'abandoning' art.


And the last one a reunion of all my close school friends last year, it was 12 years since we last all managed to be together!


Hope you are having a happy scrapping day!

5 comments:

  1. I love them all but my favourite is the bottom one!! I love those colours together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great . love that owl. My fav is also the bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers are stunning and I love the owl layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LOs Virginia - what wonderful PPs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing sculpture! Loving all of these Virginia - and as usual am jealous you live so near that park :D

    ReplyDelete