Wednesday, 18 March 2015

MORE COUNTERFEITING 27 28 AND 29

Morning all well I'm sharing yet more layouts from my kit this morning - yes it is the never ending kit

First up using washi tape, torn paper a  little bit of fabric trim etc, I managed to document this I personally preferred the moose by a long shot! Photo taken at Eyam Hall


Next up my crazy hubby posing for a picture and looking an aweful lot like dali in this one tee hee!  Lots of greys and yellows, added buttons and stickers and a bit of stamping!


Next up a blend of similar papers with different colours schemes, a splash of orange and some more stamping and little hearts.  Photo taken at Yorkshire Sculpture Park


And yes before you ask the cupboard is almost bare now!

4 comments:

  1. Great LOs Virginia. I love the lemon & grey of the middle one and what a fabulous building in that last photo.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there certainly can't be much left, lol - you visit the most interesting places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture of the sculpture park - really shows how big that sculpture is. And yup - hubby looks very much like Dali in that one :D Love the yellow and grey you used there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific layouts! Your layouts have me wondering if I want to paint my paintable sheets or use them as black and white. The layout with the yellow and grey is stunning! The moose is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete