Thursday, 5 March 2015

ME AND HIM

Morning lovely people well I still haven't got any more layouts photographed so I'm sharing some older ones at the moment.  Yesterday I shared a couple of layouts of my niece, today it's hubby or me and hubby - predominantly because hubby is going into hospital for an operation today I'm focusing on us and want the day over and my hubby home recovering as soon as possible!

This was a 'selfie' taken in a mirror when we went out for an evening at Strada when we were at Center Parcs the mirror opposite meant we could just sneak a snap as it were!


And here he is when we were at Ironbridge's Victorian Museum, the Victorian pub selling a mighty fine shandy on a hot and sunny day!


And finally me and hubby in front of High Force Waterfall in Teesdale, picture taken by said 14 year old!


I think I'll be better and less jittery when he's home later!

Hope your day is fun, stress free and full of scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts.....

    Hope all goes well today..... good idea keeping busy :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well at the hospital and he's home soon. Great layouts. High Force is lovely photo material

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the op went ok for Dh & he's on the road to recovery . Some super lo's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and super LOs Virginia. Hope keeping busy helped.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely LO's. Hope hubby is well again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layouts, hope Hubby is ok & back home.
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete