Monday, 30 March 2015

GOOD MORNING - WELL MARCH IS DISAPPEARING IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE

I noticed it on Friday when I clocked the 13th rocking post of the year - 13 - that's a quarter of the year - yes that's right.  13 weeks in so how is your year looking so far, have you ticked things off the to do list, achieved what you were wanting to achieve by now, making good headway?  Have the resolutions been ticked off or drop kicked?  Either way there is still lots of time to make changes and progress!

I think I need to 'shift' things a little bit if I'm honest, it's noting how best to do that but it's not insurmountable just a determination to crack on as it were.  But whilst I'm making these changes I'll share a few layouts with you.  First up a double page I did around our visit to Souter Lighthouse last year.  We would never have found this place had it not been for a recommendation from Jen, we had a fab afternoon on a gorgeous coastline!




Next up our first visit to Bridgnorth enjoying a ride in the cliff side railway


And finally a photo documenting our visit to a Japanese garden last year, it was a beautiful day and it was a gorgeous day out!


So there we go, hope you are having a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Love your DLO of the lighthouse Virginia and the other LOs are great too.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete