Saturday, 7 March 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT LAYOUTS 1 AND 2 AND MY SECOND KIT

Morning all well here are a couple of layouts I've completed this week (I've completed quite a lot more but I'll share later).  I stressed after my first blitz of the kit as I felt I was running out so I went in search of a load more items and have added a second kit to the first!

The first layout is using the monthly house challenge sketch from UK Scrappers and documents us in search of a geo-cache earlier in the year, we just don't seem to be able to find them at this time of year for some strange reason


The second was taken on a cold winters day at Yorkshire Sculpture Park - we were in need of some fresh air and blue skies so it met the criteria, I actually really enjoyed using two completely unrelated flower papers on this one - another reason why I love the counterfeit kit, you get to put papers together you wouldn't do normally.  Added a little bit of stitching around the right hand edge of the flower paper and a couple of gems just to lift the muted blue!


And finally kit 2 - the sequel apologies for the poor lighting but I wanted to get on and use some of the papers so had to take the photos at night!



Hope you are having a happy scrapping day!

5 comments:

  1. Great layouts. I, especially love the first one....beautiful paper mix and gorgeous photo. I agree that it is fun to mix up the lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pages, and I can see there will be many more coming with those fab papers. I especially like your first layout, and how the balloons aren't overpowering the photo. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layouts and looks like a a fun addition to your kit being added :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LOs and a great way to scrap those photos.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that you get through your kits so quickly! So very productive and the sequel kit looks great!

    ReplyDelete