Saturday, 7 March 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT - LAYOUT 3 AND MINIOWNERS CHALLENGE

Yes I know it's less than a day since I last posted but I need to get this one uploaded to link LOL!

This meets the UK Scrappers blog bits challenge (So I can claim the points for my team by uploading it there).  It's also a fabulous sketch challenge over on Miniowners blog which can be found here!

This is my take on the sketch



And this is the original sketch if you fancy joining in.

3 Mar

Added to that I'm using my counterfeit kit for the month!   Right off for more scrapping! 

6 comments:

  1. Well done on the sketch and the paper look fantastic too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch Virginia - love the colours on your LO.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you are still scrapbooking like mad - lovely LO. I am trying my hand at project life at the moment seeing if it can get the old MOJO back xx Thanks for stopping by my neglected blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely.. great choice of photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love how you have taken the sketch and made it your own - a fab page! Super photos and lovely papers, too. Thank you for joining n my sketch challenge.
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete