Tuesday, 17 March 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT 23 24 25 AND 26

Morning all another 4 layouts from my kit this morning for you to have a look at.  First up an embroidered bird I saw at Yorkshire Sculpture Park done by Emily Sutton, so cute!  I added circles and wooden elements to the page


Next up a photo from Center Parcs, I used a blend of the happy balloon paper with yellow and matted up elements on the page.  Photo of niece and hubby playing badminton!


Then those wavy boards getting used again to create this one, I was pleased with the blend of floral papers given that they were two very different manufacturers! Photo is of our visit to Eyam Hall!


Finally a couple of layered photos from a visit to a local dam, I loved all the ice gathered on the clope down and the birds stood on the ice.  I cut the elements out of another sheet and then layered up to create this layout!


Hope you are having a happy scrapping day

6 comments:

  1. Love the paper combo on #3 & your layering on #4 - you are a scrapping machine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layering on the ice one. That fabric bird is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Virginia I am so impressed. I love your layouts. I was proud of myself because I had made 16 layouts this month but I believe the are the best. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balloons and badminton - love that! Great pages - scrap on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super LOs Virginia. I love the ice LO - your choice of colours is perfect and really helps to give the page a chilly feel.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete