Monday, 16 March 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT 19 20 21 AND 22

Morning all well another few layouts out of my kit this morning and first up a layout to make you smile, this is my niece who has developed a great hair flick, we were on our way down to the beach when hubby managed to capture it on camera!  It made me smile when I downloaded it later as I had no idea that he'd caught it on camera!

A blend of floral paper, plain cardstock and some wooden elements with a tiny sticker title!


Next up a layout documenting some unsuccessful geo-caching and the height of said 14 year old!


Snowdrops at Yorkshire Sculpture Park an absolute delight to see, a mix of papers and washi tape and some blue alphas


This one documenting the beach in February, I tried to lift the grey colours in the photo and use that blue hint in the sea as it were and blended orange as it's contrasting colour!



Hope you're having a happy scrapping day!

4 comments:

  1. Great shot of the hair flick. More super LOs Virginia.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers in that bottom one. Love the hair flick piccy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may have said this before, but you lead a very eventful life!
    I think I must plant snowdrops - so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages. The hair flick photo is a terrific one and I love the wavey box outlining it. That distressed paper is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete