Sunday, 15 March 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT 15 16 17 AND 18

Good morning lovely people, Sunday morning already which means work tomorrow boo hiss, however, am hoping to make the most of today!  Next four layouts from my counterfeit kit

I had a sheet of paper within the kit that looked like coloured distressed floorboards, rather than leave the paper whole I cut into strips and created the flag element on the left hand side of this page. 

Then the photo, title and a bit of hand journalling.  We had actually turned our backs on hubby because he was refusing to talk to us because we'd been ribbing him.  So we said we weren't moving until he started talking again, we were all giggling and laughing about it by the time we'd done!   As it happened he got this shot which shows you just how awesome this sculpture at Yorkshire Sculpture Park is! 



Next up blue cardstock base, the other bit of that floorboard paper some washi tape, photos hand journalling with my amazing white pen and a sticker to add to the mix.  We were on Flamborough Head beach on a very cold February morning - it's one of my favourite places on the Yorkshire Coastline! 


Next up I went all geometric on this one, again really simple 3 squares of paper onto a bright background to make those photos pop.  Photos taken at NT Eyam Hall and show the 'graffiti' on the windows, done a long time ago and amazing to see! 


And finally this family selfie taken by hubby of me, him and said 14 year old as we wandered around the outside of Eyam Hall.  I actually used a patchwork design on this layout that I'd seen online to create the background - in all honesty I don't think it works as well as when it's created in fabric - but hey it's done now!


And that my lovely people is your lot for this Sunday morning hope you are having a very happy scrapping day!

5 comments:

  1. Nice work. All your photos are fantastic and I love seeing bits about your life. The distressed floorboard paper makes for some great elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great group of layouts and I really like that distressed wood design paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LOs Virginia and the photos are wonderful.
    I really must make the time to have a wander around Yorkshire soon - it's such a long time since I last headed to that neck of the woods.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab pages - another VERY productive month for you! Lesley & I visited Eyam last summer - loved the window graffiti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely balance on those beautiful pages. well done

    ReplyDelete