Saturday, 14 March 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT - 12 13 AND 14

Morning all well time to share the next lot of layouts from this month's kit.

The first layout works with the yellows and oranges in the kit which I thought were a great combination with the pinks in the photo.  Using some bright geometric circles a little bit of handstitching and the title using up some stickers I've had a while.  The photo itself is a completely unexpected surprise parcel from the very lovely Lesley.  She was aware I was having a rough time before Christmas and parcelled up a happy book, a snowman bar of chocolate and a little bottle of red - I cried when I opened it - such a thoughtful gift from a beautiful and amazing person!


Next up the frozen dam at Worsbrough, on a blue sky day in January what you really need is some fresh air.  The combination of oranges and blues and yellows I felt really complemented the photo.  The design of this layout came from the monthly sketch on UK Scrappers! I love a great sketch!


Finally a layout that makes me giggle.  Using up strips of paper, additions of washi tape and a few hole punched hearts and that photo!  This was my first (and I might add last) attempt at a slimming world brownie, they smelt like brownies they didn't however quite hit the spot with said 14 year old - as you can see from that look on his face!


Hope you have been having fun with your kit this month!

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done - I really like the split banner there on the second one. Great pages, scrap on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done - I really like the split banner there on the second one. Great pages, scrap on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaaa! I find the SW baking rarely hits the spot... though I have to admit the black forest roulade is pretty amazing!

    Fabulous pages as always Virginia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LOs Virginia and super photos - the one of Said 14 yr old is priceless.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages! You are blessed with good friends and wonderful life experiences. They all show so well in your pages and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how lovely to have such a good friends. So much happiness can come from such a thoughtful gift.

    Great layouts and the added stitching is really great

    ReplyDelete