Tuesday, 10 March 2015

CKCB LAYOUTS 9 10 and 11

Morning all it's a gorgeous morning here in Yorkshire - blue skies the works.

So the next three layouts to share with this morning and yes after I took the photo I noted I'd missed the stitching on the bottom left of this - you'll be pleased to know I have resolved that.

I loved this perfectly frosty leaf on the floor at Center Parcs it reminds me of that lovely walk and that cool crisp morning when me and hubby were wandering around the park before it woke up - bliss!


This is one of those 'almost done' papers you know the ones.  So I just added some diamonds and chipboard shapes, the photo and Eternity title and some hand stitching to create the layout.  View over the Dales on a trip out!


And finally this morning a perspective shot - it makes said 14 year old look huge - well he has certainly outstripped both me and hubby - but not to this degree LOL!  I used my wavy boards that I got at Christmas as part of a Secret Santa swap from Karen, used a chalkboard sticker and a little bit of heart stitching - which is mighty subtle and journalled using - that fabulous white pen!


Hope you have a happy scrapping day.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work. Love all your photographs and stitching, and how you pull colors from your photographs into the pages that draws your attention to the photographs. That white pen does look pretty fabulous - such a clear bold print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs Virginia. I love the photo of the frosted leaf.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore those stitched hearts on #3. I envy you your scenic surroundings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on these, and you make me want to try wavy borders myself.

    ReplyDelete