Monday, 9 March 2015

CKCB - LAYOUTS 6 7 AND 8

Morning all - well I've seriously blitzed through the two kits I put together for the month of March - call it nervous scrapping when I was awaiting news about hubby in the hospital - thankfully he is now home and starting to recover but it has been a difficult weekend if I'm honest.  In between playing nurse I've been scrapping - as you do.  Here are layouts 6, 7 and 8 that I've managed this month so far - anyone want to hazard a guess at how many I've created in total?

This first one I was midway through creating but had got 'stuck' when I spotted a UK Scrappers challenge and decided to join in.   In order to meet the challenge I had to scrap a special occasion - well the Tour De France coming to Yorkshire last year this was definitely a special occasion for us so that was the first tick.  Then it was to use 3 lots of 3 - so that's three types of paper, 3 wooden stars and 3 little snowflakes and the final thing was to use ribbon/fabric etc and I must admit the addition of that meant that this turned an OK layout into one of my favourites for quite some time - don't you just love a challenge that stretches you?


Next up a harbour picture of Bridlington of an evening, we were only passing through but decided to park up and have a wander for a little time and were treated to this beautiful view. Given the strong blues of the picture I picked orange to make it stand out further, I also added a couple of lines of running stitch!


And the last one for today quite a simple layout, lots of 'white space' photo of me and hubby before we went out for a meal when we were at Center Parks, the 'True Love is Friendship' title strip I've had forever, it was good to finally use it if I'm honest!


So there we go another 3 counterfeit kit layouts now to try and make sure I use up most of the kit this month if at all possible!

7 comments:

  1. Another productive month I see! That first multi challenge layout is really fab with all those circles and the wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LOVE your middle LO! I might have to borrow that idea! Great LO's! And you're up to 8 already from your kit? Wow. I've done at least 8 for the month already but not from my kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought I was a fast scrapper! Great job, some lovely LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super LOs Virginia. Once again 3 very different LOs but all fabulous.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done very well this month - very effective use of the balloon motifs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cut balloons and your stitching. Always enjoy all your fun photographs too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layouts-especially love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete